Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense #38

I did a review on these new Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense lipsticks here, but last time I only showed swatches of #37. Today I have a closer look at my personal favorite out of the three that I got. This is #38, which is described as a "satin coral."


I have been obsessed with corals and peaches since the beginning of spring, and the obsession doesn't seem like it's going to end any time soon! I don't like the color orange because it tends to be too harsh, but corals and peaches are much more soft and pretty. Like the other two MUFE lipsticks, this one is extremely pigmented and wears well.


Swatch on my arm


Comparison with the other peachy lipsticks I have


I like #38 because it's the most wearable out of the three that I picked up. I've been reaching for it everyday since it's the most work appropriate. I think I've been trying to get the most out of my corals and brights before I have to transition to berries and reds for fall!


Love it!!!


For more of my thoughts on the Make Up For Ever Artist Intense lipstick line, read this review


---

It's currently 8:30pm here in California and I'm having dinner by myself with a glass of white wine. Peace and quiet. Aaaahh it's finally time to unwind and watch some tv!

Hope everyone is having a good day/night! :)

2 comments:

  1. really pretty lipstick!! omg you have really long lashes *envy* =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY pretty!! I love the shade! It's not too artificial of a color like orange :P Wine, dinner & tv... can't get any better! Bon appetit! :) Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete