Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bourbon Pumpkin Cheesecake

A late, random update! I made some bourbon pumpkin cheesecake over Thanksgiving. It's one of the most impressive-looking cheesecakes I've ever made. It's always nerve-racking for me to make cheesecakes, but this one went off without a hitch. Yay!


Pouring the batter into the pan


Results! Bourbon Pumpkin Cheesecake with a Graham-Pecan Crust and Sour Cream Topping


Close up


My cheesecake + the pumpkin pie I also made for Thanksgiving :)

-----------------------------------

It's 1am here in California and my body has finally succumbed to the cold that has been going around. I'm full of sniffles and sneezes, not to mention an extremely sore throat. Gah! I hate being sick! :(

Hope everyone else is in better health!

6 comments:

  1. you always bake such yummy creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks nice!!!
    it is also good>?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey can you send my that recipe? That cake looks pretty damn Scrrumptious! ktong1@uci.edu

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, the cheese cake looks so beauty and yummy! Let me try it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you send me the recipe too? ninitsui@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete