Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hello...again! I know, I know, I've been so bad at updating this blog. My last post was over a month ago. October was super hectic yet went by so quickly that I felt like I never had a moment to sit down and write. So, in an effort to be more regular with the postings, I've decided to do more short, to the point updates rather than attempt entire detailed reviews. That way, it will be easier and more fun for me to keep up with this, and that should be the whole point of blogging right?? Of course, I will still write reviews on things I acquire/like, but at the same time I will post more random life, fashion, food-related (my favorite!) subjects. Like....my new favorite toy!

I went to LA a few weeks ago for a relaxing weekend, which I spent catching up with college friends and eating everything I had been missing. The bf and I went to the new, swankier mall section of Third Street Promenade and wandered into the Disney Store. The moment I saw this toy, I knew I had to have it!

Just looks like any old regular green bean...


But unzip it.....


....and you'll find the cutest little peas in a pod from Toy Story 3! They only made a brief appearance in the movie, but I remember thinking they were so adorable. I practically squealed when I saw this in the store, and even picked up another one for the boy's little sister. It's currently sitting on top of my bed frame's ledge, fully unzipped so you can see the little guys inside. :)

Anyway, it's 1am here in California, so off to bed I go. Consider this the first of many mini posts.

Ciao! <3

4 comments:

  1. Those little peas look super cute! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Ooh i'm suppose to go to Santa Monica this weekend, so I'll have to peek in to see if they got those peas!!! I'm loving the new mall they got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello there babe! yay to being back! ahh the peas are so adorable sitting there inside the pod! i imagine u always wake up with a smile on your face :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that's so funny! I'm watching Toy Story 3 right now and I just saw them!

    ReplyDelete